CLAY FOWLERPermian Basin Ad Valorem Tax Manager
Property Tax Consultant’s Expertise
- Oilfield Service, Drilling, Minerals 100% 100%
- Proppant, Mining, and Logistics 100% 100%
- Pipeline and Associate Terminals, Wind and Solar Farms 100% 100%
- Agriculture Production Facilities, Disposal Facilities, Gas Processing and Treatment Plants 100% 100%
Clay Fowler is a Tax Manager with Industrial Tax Consulting’s Permian Basin office. Mr. Fowler has over 16 years of industrial personal property and real property appraisal experience. His comprehensive experience includes all facets of appraising and defending appraisals throughout the entire property tax cycle, including on-site inspections, informal negotiations, presenting evidence at review hearings, depositions for litigation support and involvement in the litigation process.
Mr. Fowler’s experience includes discovery, plant tours, the appraisal of an extensive portfolio covering a wide scope of many different types of industrial properties, developing methodologies for application to emerging technologies and estimating all types of depreciation.
Before joining ITC as the Permian Basin Tax Manager, Mr. Fowler was the Senior Industrial Appraiser with Capitol Appraisal Group, LLC. While at Capitol, he was responsible for a large portfolio of industrial properties in several states including Texas, Kansas and Colorado. Mr. Fowler was responsible for the review, administration, and protest of assessments. He also leads ITC’s abatement, value limitations, Freeports, interstate commerce and pollution control exemptions.
- Registered Professional Appraiser (RPA)
- Candidate Member of American Society of Appraisers (CM)
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant (TDLR)
- American Society of Appraisers
- Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Wyoming Oil and Gas Association