CLAYTON YANTIS, MAIINDUSTRIAL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE VALUATION MANAGER
Clayton’s Complex Industrial Property Valuation Expertise
- Complex Industrial Property Valuation 100% 100%
- Warehousing and Distribution Facilities 100% 100%
- Chemical Plants, Refineries, Oil and Gas Terminals 100% 100%
- Manufacturing Facilities 100% 100%
Clayton Yantis is a Property Tax Manager with Industrial Tax Consulting. Clayton has experience working on a wide range of real estate valuation problems. Clayton has worked with numerous practitioners to identify and value intangible and tangible assets with his focus being the real property.
Through Clayton’s in depth real estate valuation work, he has developed a sound understanding of valuation principles that can be applied to all property tax situations. Clayton’s services consist of on-site inspection, informal negotiations, appraisal review hearings, litigation support, and appraisal review. As an appraiser, Clayton’s work has been used in numerous review, litigation, expert witness, and consulting engagements. Clayton’s valuation experience has been throughout the country and includes select international engagements.
Prior to joining ITC, Clayton worked for a full-service valuation company, with a focus on complex real estate valuation issues. Preceding his real estate valuation work, he was a member of the Comptroller’s Property Tax Assistance Divisions’ Complex Property Team.
Clayton is located in the Houston office and maintains both consulting and business development roles.
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser (Texas & Colorado)
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant (TDLR)
- Member of the Appraisal Institute
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation (IPT)
- Texas Taxpayers Research Association (TTARA)