DAWN WALIORSenior Complex Industrial Property Tax Manager
Dawn’s complex property tax consulting Expertise
- Energy, Eletric Coops & IOU’s 100% 100%
- Pipeline and Gas Distribution 100% 100%
- Supply and Distribution Centers 100% 100%
- Manufacturing and Food and Beverage 100% 100%
Dawn Walior has over a decade of experience appraising and defending complex industrial properties, utility companies, and industrial real property. Her experience extends to many types of properties including; Distribution Centers, Electric Utilities, Manufacturing Facilities, Industrial Personal Property, Industrial Real Property, and Inventory Valuation.
Ms. Walior’s four years at the State Comptroller’s office as Team Lead of the Complex Properties Group provided her with the detailed knowledge necessary to comply with intricate guidelines and rules necessary for the state required data submissions and preparing for and justifying taxpayers’ positions in an appeal of the Comptrollers ratio study.
Her knowledge of the practices and the methods of valuation used by appraisal districts and contract engineering firms to assess Business Personal Property and her deep understanding of depreciation schedules, RCN methods, and methods of estimating functional and economic obsolescence allow her to aggressively and effectively negotiate values, significantly reducing clients’ tax liabilities.
Masters of Business Administration from Texas State University.
- Certified Appraiser (TALCB)
- Certified Instructor (PTAD)
- Licensed Property Tax Professional (TDLR)
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals