MARK S. DZEDA, CPA, CMIPresident of Industrial Tax Consulting (ITC)
mark’s complex property tax consulting Expertise
- Industrial Manufacturing 100%
- Energy, Chemicals, Oil and Gas 100%
- Construction and Building Materials 100%
- Steel, Pipe, and Fabrication 100%
Mark Dzeda is the Founder and President of Industrial Tax Consulting. He focuses on offering full service tax capabilities to complex industrial clients from all different industries. From underlying fixed asset valuation to aggressive client representation and strategic litigation support. Mr. Dzeda ensures ITC’s clients are furnished with the most proactive and result oriented solutions available in the industry.
Mr. Dzeda has over twenty-five years’ experience with real and personal property, utilities, and minerals. His emphasis is on special-use, complex industrial properties of all types.
Mr. Dzeda has extensive knowledge of multi-state property tax laws and appeal procedures. He has been able to save his clients significant property tax expense, as well as dramatically reduce the time spent with property tax compliance, rendition filings, and appeals and verification of tax statements.
Prior to forming Industrial Tax Consulting in 2003, Mr. Dzeda was a Senior Property Tax manager with KPMG and a Senior Tax Consultant with Coopers & Lybrand. He also acquired comprehensive experience as a Complex Property Tax Manager with Cantrell McCulloch, and Burr Wolff. Mr. Dzeda originally began his career with Tenneco, as a Senior Property Tax Consultant representing oil and gas properties, corrugated and container packaging, tractor manufacturing, and natural gas pipelines.
Mr. Dzeda earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge.
He also holds a Master in Business Administration from the University of Houston.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Member of the Institute For Professional Taxation (CMI)
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals
- Institute of Professionals in Taxation
- Florida Chapter of IAAO
- Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Petroleum Equipment Services Association