MATHEW DANE, CPA, MSAChief Property Tax Compliance Officer
- Multi-State Property Tax Compliance 100% 100%
- Tax Audit Management ( Sales and Use Tax, Franchise, Income, Property) 100% 100%
- Business and Tangible Personal Property Return Preparation, Filing, and Authorization 100% 100%
- Research, Forecasting, and Tax Planning 100% 100%
Mathew Dane is Industrial Tax Consulting’s Chief Tax Compliance Officer. Mr. Dane is responsible for overseeing all client property tax return filings nationwide. Mr. Dane directs ITC’s multi-state property tax compliance specialists and ensures all client returns, renditions and exemption applications are filed timely and accurately.
Mr. Dane has extensive experience in Federal and state taxes. In addition to compliance, he has significant experience in tax planning, tax audits, and tax planning and forecasting. Mr. Dane also has a strong background working with fixed assets and depreciation methods and calculations, along with managing value notices and tax statements.
Before joining Industrial Tax Consulting, Mr. Dane was the State and Local Tax Director for JBS USA Holdings in Greeley, Colorado. Mr. Dane began his career in public accounting before moving to corporate tax management. He has experience in telecommunications, manufacturing, packaging, lumber products, and food products.
He also holds a Masters in Science of Accounting from Texas Tech University.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Masters of Science in Accounting (MSA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Austin CPA Society