RICHARD GRIFFIN, RPASenior Industrial Property Tax Manager
- Commercial Food and Consumer Product Manufacturing Plants 100%
- Cement, Ready-Mix, and Building Products 100%
- Aggregate Quarries and Distribution Facilities 100%
- Complex Business Tangible Personal Property, Inventory 100%
Richard Griffin is a Senior Tax Consultant with Industrial Tax Consulting.
Mr. Griffin has over 10 years of industrial real estate and personal property appraisal experience. His extensive industrial experience includes appraising and defending property tax appraisals throughout the entire appraisal process including informal hearings, appraisal review board hearings, litigation and depositions.
Throughout Mr. Griffin’s career he has fought to correctly establish equipment and facility life expectancy and their remaining lives, as well as functional, physical and economic depreciation.
Mr. Griffin was also responsible for reviewing, administrating, and protesting exemptions, including abatements, interstate commerce, Freeports, value limitation agreements, foreign trade zones, and pollution control exemptions.
Prior to joining Industrial Tax Consulting, Mr. Griffin was a Registered Professional Appraiser (RPA) at Capitol Appraisal Group. During his time with Capitol Appraisal Group Mr. Griffin specialized in appraising large and complex industrial properties
- Registered Professional Appraiser (RPA)
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals