TONY VIDAUDVP MARKETING AND PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT (ITC)
- Multi-State Property Tax Compliance Return Filing 100%
- National Client Services and New Business Development 100%
- Digital Marketing Integration and Marketing Strategy 100%
- Contract Negotiation and Vendor Procurement 100%
Tony Vidaud is the Vice President of Marketing and Practice Development for Industrial Tax Consulting (ITC). Mr. Vidaud is responsible for overseeing all of ITC’s marketing and sales efforts nationwide. Mr. Vidaud focuses on implementing ITC’s digital marketing strategy and creating brand awareness in new markets in which ITC chooses to enter.
Mr. Vidaud has extensive knowledge of sales and marketing accompanied by all multi-state property tax compliance requirements and appeals procedures.
Prior to joining ITC as a Tax Associate, Mr. Vidaud was a intern analyst with Thayer Lodging, a private equity group stationed in Shanghai, China. Mr. Vidaud studied international business and global marketing strategy in Europe and Asia.
Mr. Vidaud is located in the Houston office and maintains both consulting and business development roles.
- Licensed Property Tax Consultant (TDLR)
- Petroleum Service Equipment Association (Emerging Leaders)
- Colorado Oil and Gas Association
- Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation